Serve about 4 person
1 Fried Hokkien Flat Noodles
10 fresh white clams, soak in cold salt water for 2 hours
10 fresh prawns, separate head and body
1 fishcake, slice
4 cloves garlic, mince
A handful of bean sprout, or any leafy vegetables of your choice
1 stalk chinese parsley, cut to inches
2 cups water
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp chinese wine
Salt and pepper
- Fry garlic till fragrant
- Add prawn heads and fry until fragrant
- Add ee fu noodles, fish cake, clams, prawns and water.
- Cover and cook till clam shells opens
- Add vegetables halfway while clams are cooking.
- When all the clams shells are opened, switch off fire.
- Discard those clams that did not opened up.
- Garnish with chinese parsley
- Serve immediately